Sunday, October 30, 2011

Best Juicer Review Breville BJE200XL 700 Watt Compact Juice Fountain on Amazon

www.amazon.com Ease of use and fit and finish is perfect. Clean up is really a 2 minute operation and I don't even own a dishwasher. It will stain eventually, as every juicer I have ever owned does. Carrot juice would make a great dye :-) The pulp on this juicer is a bit wetter than the Jack LaLanne. The "Jack" had a much larger basket and a much slower rotation. I believe that may account for it. But it isn't much wetter - just very slightly. This juicer makes much smaller pieces of pulp though - and my experience so far has been that it gets just as much juice from a pound of carrots. Bottom line - I can't imagine anyone not loving this unit.

Tags : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment